Shot units in three different versions allow for optimum flexibility with processes and procedures:
- lean – for low shot weight castings with large surface areas
- compact – for standard castings
- extended – for high shot weight castings with small surface areas
Highest degree of reproducibility
- Variable filling speeds, open design of shot curves, and the Bühler real-time control allow for a highly dynamic and precisely controlled casting process providing the highest degree of reproducibility and consistent quality of parts.
One-stop solution for cell control
- Easy handling during production and refitting through central operation of the entire system and through the DataView cell control system.
- Modern variable displacement pump technology provides for excellent control of the die casting machine movements and ensures efficient use of precious energy.